Standard Features Include:
- 2404mm (7ft 9") Wide Security Shed - Compact Modern design.
- Fully Adaptable Design - Choose Where You Want The Door and Windows.
- 2391mm (7ft 9") Ridge Height - No Planning Consent Needed.
- 12mm Shiplap Tongue and Groove Boards - Slow Grown Scandenavian Softwood.
- 12mm Thick Floor and Roof Construction - Excellent Weight Bearing.
- 44x28mm Pressure Treated Frame - Solid Foundation.
- 5 Pin Cylinder Lock with 50mm Bolt - For Peace of Mind.
- Anti Tamper Screws - Extra Security.
- Single Door as Standard, Double Door available as an Option - Easy Access.
- 4 x Toughened Glass Slit Windows - Strong and Secure.
- Premium SuperFelt Roof Covering - With Polyester Backing and Bitumen Coating.
- Dip Treated Panels - So that your shed is good to go straight out of the Crate.
- 10 Year Warranty - Manufacturers warranty.
The Power 8x8 Apex Security Shed with Single Doors has a flexible design that allows you to place the windows and doors in any position on any side. As a result, you can build the shed to perfectly suit your needs.
The 8x8 Power Apex Security Shed has Security as its main purpose. The choice of Single or Double Doors are secured by a robust 5 Pin Cylinder Lock with 50mm Bolt which can be locked from the outside and inside. Full Toughened Glass is used on the slit windows so you can still get light in without having to compromise on Security. Anti Tamper Screws are used throughout to keep the less obvious thieves at bay and a thick 44 x 28mm frame is used throughout.
12mm Shiplap Tongue and Groove Panels
The 12mm Shiplap Tongue and Groove Panels are fully Dip Treated with a wax and water-based preserver meaning your shed has a full year of protection straight out of the crate. This type of treatment means that you can still paint, Stain or Varnish your shed to suit your needs.
The walls of the sheds are made from high grade Scandinavian Timber, which is sourced responsibly. This ensures that the cabin is built to last, with tongue & groove boards making up the floor and roof. Tanalised timber bearers are also provided to protect the floor and keep the shed raised off the ground. This makes the Security Shed a great choice for anyone looking for a robust and durable option.
Sustainable - We give back
We only use FSC certified timber from suppliers who are themselves FSC certified. This means that the wood has been responsibly sourced and the forests have been carefully selected. We also support our local community through numerous charity and community initiatives. Not only do we feel we have a responsibility to look after the planet, but we also want to give back to the community that supports us.